Thursday, November 5, 2009

Any good photoshop boards or experts here? (5 stars for best answer)?

I had someone at a message board take one image I had and use photoshop to make my new studio logo and he never did say how he did it and I'm still trying to figure it out so I can fix it up somee more.



If theres a good active message board out there for photoshop of if anyone can tell me what to do that would be great. and you would get 5 stars as well.



The current image I want to change:



http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/moo...



The original backing image I gave that one user to work with:



http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/moo...



I want to keep the size of the backing image but sharpen/enlarge the orb and then change the text a little.



Thanks for your time everyone,



5 Stars to the best answer as always



Any good photoshop boards or experts here? (5 stars for best answer)?norton antivirus



Start with a transparent background. Take your paintbrush and make it very large. With black put 1 dot to make a big circle. You can make that big dot 3 dimensional by using your filters and adding lighting effects. Once you have the 3d orb add the text.



After you have it how you want it go to layer then merge visible. Copy and paste it to your original backing.



I hope this helps I wasn't formally trained just learned by doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment