Thursday, October 22, 2009

Anyone good at photoshop?

Is anyone here good with photoshop and willing to make me a forum signature about the with of 375 and the height of 100.



When I say forum signature, I mean a banner technically, with no add.



I want it to be a creative (I leave all creativity to you) forum signature. I want it to have Beetlejuice pictures on it. I want it to say Comfortably Kimmi and Mrs. Geuse (smaller) on it. I only want Beetlejuice, no lydia or anyone else.



I will be picking the best one early this morning so time is a part of this. I will give the best one best answer, 5 stars, their website on the forums I use the signature on if they wish, and my deepest thanks.



Please leave your yahoo messenger screen name so I can contact you in real time and immediantly.



Thanks In advance!



Anyone good at photoshop?pop up blocker



Most people on Yahoo Answers don't seem to know what sigs are I've noticed..



try asking on Graphic Design forums, Like..



DDGFX.com



or



www.TheCorruptedCanvas.com



Anyone good at photoshop?systemworks



Sorry. I make my living as a graphic designer so there's no way I'm giving it away for free (or a few points). Best to learn to do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment