Monday, October 19, 2009

Question about photoshop cs3 and flash?

Hi, everyone. I am currently creating a website for a friend but I'm experiencing a problem. I have just created a slideshow/photo album using macromedia flash 8 (I exported it as a flash movie) and would like to know how to (if possible) import the photo album into my photoshop based website (the website is still incomplete and in PSD format).



If this is not possible can anyone please guide me on how else I could create an animated phot album and actually put it into my website through photoshop.



Any help is appreciated, thank you



Question about photoshop cs3 and flash?norton internet security 2008



You could just use vibrantfoto.com, it's like $25 bucks for there Flash website and it comes with a CMS, so you can manage all of your pics real easy. That's what I did and it worked for me.



Question about photoshop cs3 and flash?spyware removal



i am actually learning how to use the cs3 program in my Photography 3 class, im not sure how to do it, but when i go to that class today or whenever i can, i will read through the book or explore the program (or even ask my teacher) how it is done and if it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment