Thursday, October 8, 2009

Need help guyss..photoshop question?

I live in canada.... I was wondering can i find places where they do professional photoshop? and was wondering how much does it usually cost? Thanks guyss



Need help guyss..photoshop question?antivirus download



If you want Photoshop CS3 Extended, go to www.Adobe.com then download the Photoshop CS3 Extended trial version. And then e-mail me when you're done. I'll give you the serial numbers , avtivation codes and everything. E-mail me to nightlencer@hotmail.com [SZ]



Need help guyss..photoshop question?bmw



you can download it from



www.adobe.com
There are many photoshop professional in yahoo answers ask any one to do your job for free they will do it, because i have done many for my friends.
The quick answer to this is NO.



Most people that use any of the Adobe Photoshop Softwares have purchased the software and use it, either on a personal note or as a proffesional designer.



I doubt you will just inadvertantly find someone that will use the program and do work for you as an individual.



Unless you have a friend that happens to have the program and will do it for you.



You always have the option to download the 30 day free trial and do it yourself.



http://www.adobe.com



It is also my quess that to hire the work done by a proffesional designer will be very pricey.



Don

No comments:

Post a Comment