Thursday, October 22, 2009

Do you like PHOTOSHOP?

Answer!! me (homework) If you do tell me were can i see your artwork? :D



ANSWER!!



sorry.. edit.. PHOTOSHOP



Do you like PHOTOSHOP?free spyware remobal



I like it a lot.



Do you like PHOTOSHOP?kawasaki



Who doesn't? Anyway all of us use photo shop in our office.
u can see a lot cg art gallery in the followng web address
The software is amazing, and has lots of useful tools. As for showing my artwork, I am not an artist, I mainly use Photoshop to edit blemishes or certain things in my pictures at home (Example - I have a picture of my friend and he wants to print it out full size, but he has a big pimple on the end of his nose, so I go in edit the picture, and pimple is gone, at least on the picture hahaha.)



Hope this helps for your homework. - Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment