Thursday, October 8, 2009

I need some photoshop help?

I am fairly familiar with photoshop but the mask step in this tutorial confuses me



http://www.graficalicus.com/modules.php?...



can anyone explain it in more detail so I can get that faded blur effect



I need some photoshop help?pop up blocker



Ok... now the Mask on the sample is applied using the Gradient Tool... Select the Radial Option and black to white... then make sure the layer's mask is selected and then apply the gradient where you want it...



Hope this helps!



I need some photoshop help?systemworks



The faded blur effect you're trying to get is sort of a reverse vignetted effect. If you can't figure out how to do it with the layer mask, another easy way to do it is like this:



Make a new layer, and using the radial gradient tool, make a radial gradient layer like the one you see there around the part of the photo you want.



Then play around with the layer blend options, try multiply or screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment