Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can someone please photoshop a pic for me please?

OK i am taking pilot lessons and my friend cant because he is slow so for his birthday i wanted to photoshop a pic of him standing infront of a small plane can anyone please help me?



Can someone please photoshop a pic for me please?firewall



Well....I do have photoshop elements 5.0 installed and I have some experience in using it.



I have done some different pics of me and friends that came out really well using the layering technique on photoshop. If you would like I can try and make what ya need.



My e-mail is on here and if interested get a hold of me that way.



If you don't choose me....Good Luck!!



Can someone please photoshop a pic for me please?husqvarna



you could try this yourself with gimp, select both images being used, check that they are the same format and resolution , like jpg at 72+ pixels, open background image of airplane, then open person, select all of image and paste over plane image in new layer, then erase around person, and zoom in for detail editing, move and resize or adjust color and contrast, save as xcf, then save copy as jpg,



Gimp ~photo editor,



http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.h...



also note that although friend can not fly per say, you could take him to airport for photo shoot, as well take friend for ride as passenger someday,



..

No comments:

Post a Comment