Thursday, October 8, 2009

Editing Photos in Photoshop?

Hi !!



I was wondering if anyone could give me step by step directions (Easy ones like childlike directions). On how to place heads on diffrent bodies. I'm trying to edit a X-mas photo and I'm hopeless..



I have googled it but the direction are way to complicated fro me to figure out. I need like photoshop for dummies. Lol ..



Thank You For Your Time



Editing Photos in Photoshop?spyware remover



Hi ..



ok using Photoshop is the best step u did .. u can find all the tutorials on the net .. I found this website for yaa ..



http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/headrep/head...



it's exactly what u want ..



if u still need help .. IM me any time .. or just send me an email ..



good luck



Editing Photos in Photoshop?virus removal



Kickboxer... Thank You So Much ... The website you gave me worked perfectly. Your a life saver !!



Once again thank you for your help ..



D. Report It


there is no magic in learning Photoshop. Go through their tutorial step by step. If you don't put in the time, you won't succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment