Thursday, October 22, 2009

To All Who Have Photoshop, or Some Other Form Of It?

I want to get some form of PhotoShop.



But I can't afford to buy PhotoShop for my computer. ($649) :O



So, I've seen GIMP, is that a good download?



Does it cause viruses or anything?



Or, how long is the free trial for PhotoShop?



I do have JASC Animation Shop, I'm on some free trial of that, but honestly it doesn't seem to be running out xD



Please help?



What to get !



To All Who Have Photoshop, or Some Other Form Of It?norton internet security



I know people who have GIMP and it's pretty good for a free program.



Do you know anybody that has Photoshop so they can burn a disk for you? I think that's a great alternative. Maybe a computer teacher, friend, family member, etc. that you know has it?



To All Who Have Photoshop, or Some Other Form Of It?spyware remove



There is now a free online version on http://www.adobe.com - Photoshop Express!



GIMP is fine - well reputed and popular too.
I'm from China,we have it.But this is software use chinese.Do you know Chinese?

No comments:

Post a Comment