Monday, October 19, 2009

How to make 3 layers on photoshop (cs3)? 10 points for best answer.?

10 points for best answer



I have Adobe photoshop cs3.



I needed to know how to make 3 layers in photoshop.



I have a tutorial that told me this..and can someone please tell me what and how to do this.....



"**New Canvas With 3 Layers**



Create a new canvas with 3 layers (Layer%26gt; New Layer x 3):



LAYER 3 - will be the silhouette cutout.



LAYER 2 - will be the color cutout.



LAYER 1 - will be the background color [#9369BF]"



10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER



How to make 3 layers on photoshop (cs3)? 10 points for best answer.?stinger



File - New.



Layer - New - Layer.



Layer - Layer Properties, then name the layer.



Repeat for each layer.



Eventually you'll learn how to do all this with the buttons, but it's easiest to start with words, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment