Monday, October 19, 2009

Creating Webpage using Photoshop?

Ok so I designed how I want all my pages to look in photoshop. I dont know if this was a bright idea or not, but it was pretty easy so far. I have about 20 or so pages. Now what are the steps to turning these into HTML files or what do I do next//!



Creating Webpage using Photoshop?nortan antivirus



um, i'm afraid you wasted your time by doing that in photoshop.



photoshop isn't a webpage creator, it's an image editing program.



you can't convert an image file into a html page, because they are completely different types of files.



you can display the images within a html file using the %26lt;img src="http://wherever.com/filename.jpg"%26gt; tag but if you've created buttons, text, or anything that's meant to be interactive/clickable within this 'photoshop website' they will not work as seperate components - it'll just be one big picture. in fact a big image which will load slowly compared to a proper website page.



you should be using something like frontpage or dreamweaver to create webpages, into which you can add images, text, links, sounds and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment