Monday, October 19, 2009

Why will my photoshop only colour in grey?

I am using photoshop cs 2 and any colour i pick comes out as grey can anyone tell me how to fix??? im new with this program



Why will my photoshop only colour in grey?matchless



It's a little hard to work out without actually seeing what you're doing ... I'll go with the most obvious answer ... are you definitely in CMYK/RGB and not using Greyscale?



If you are in greyscale, it will still show you 'selecting' colour, but automatically convert it to grey, as that is the image mode you are using. You can change your colour mode by going to 'Image' and then 'Mode'.



If it's not this, sorry - haven't the foggiest



Why will my photoshop only colour in grey?norton 2008



Do you have it set, or stuck on grayscale?
Okay.



Easy fix



Go to Image%26gt;Mode%26gt;RGB Color



That ought to fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment