Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where can I get Photoshop for mac? for free? desperately want one so bad, link please?

I am a member of deviantart, and I am proud of my art, but most of them are traditionally made, and these days I get tired of drawing traditionally because:



1.) It isn't as beautiful as digital art



2.) It's harder to draw and make art with



3.) Like traditional art, it takes time to do, but the result is much more beautiful.



4.) Whenever I draw and color traditionally, I always get stiff wrists and numb fingers when I'm done drawing.



so I desperately want photoshop, but my software is macintosh, and my only hope of getting photoshop is that I have to pay online, which my mom won't allow me to do.



so to those who know of a different way, is there any way I could download photoshop for mac for free??



Where can I get Photoshop for mac? for free? desperately want one so bad, link please?noton



You can download the trial from Adobe or you can use Photoshop Express online for free. You could also use programs like paint.net or Gimp which have most of the same features.



Where can I get Photoshop for mac? for free? desperately want one so bad, link please?stinger



Several have suggested GIMP. It is free and can do what Photoshop can do to a point. You can even use photoshop tutorials for GIMP.



Goto http://freetutorials.name/Reference1/Des...

No comments:

Post a Comment