Monday, October 19, 2009

Scratchdisks in Photoshop, any other ways to clear them up?

"It's not the first time I've had this before. Several times, I've had that annoying error popping up every time I try to use photoshop before. But then they would always clear up when I move and delete some photos to an external hard drive."



"But now, I got the same message again, and did the same thing. I even deleted some programs that I no longer use, and STILL it doesn't work!!!!"



"Does anybody know anything to clear up some memory or something?"



"Before I started deleting, I checked Disk Defragmentor, and my C drive has an 8% free space. I did all the deleting and stuff like that, and when I checked again... IT'S STILL 8%!!"



"HELP!"



I posted that here before, and I didn't get any great answers (not much anyway). Now I got my Photoshop CS2 working... but, it won't let me do anything!



Help.



Scratchdisks in Photoshop, any other ways to clear them up?norton internet security



You can start by downloading CCleaner (aka Crap Cleaner) and running it. It will get almost any kind of temporary file and flush it out for you.



Next, you should get Treesize Free and see just what folders and files are hogging your precious space.



Make sure you burn or otherwise back up anything you don't need on your computer. That'll free up more space too.

No comments:

Post a Comment