Thursday, October 8, 2009

Can i create website from Adobe photoshop cs2?

Can I use adobe photoshop cs2 to create my website pages. If so how do i do this.



I already have my domain name. So I guess i have to transfer the created pages from photoshop into my website control panel????



Im not sure how to do this..... HELP...



Can i create website from Adobe photoshop cs2?photoshop



Seems to me that you need to follow a tutorial as you sound a little confused. With Adobe Photoshop you can create your websites layout and design. However you need to use something like Adobe Dreamweaver to create your webpage. You can do this by slicing from Photoshop and then recreating it using CSS coding or Frames in Adobe Dreamweaver.



It's quite a lengthy and sometimes complicated process. I have put some tutorials in the source section that should hopefully help you.



LearnHawk



http://www.learnhawk.com



Can i create website from Adobe photoshop cs2?symatec



yes if you are craetive enough
If you design the page in Adobe Photoshop, you can click the transfer to InDesign button. There, you can cut it up into slices, image maps, whatever, and save for output. It will save the HTML for you then you just have to tweak it. It's still a lot of work. I tweak them in Notepad. Then you'll need an FTP program like CuteFTP to upload your pages to your page.

No comments:

Post a Comment