Monday, October 19, 2009

Which adobe photoshop program do you recommend?

After collecting my birthday money recently I decided to finally pursue my own goal with my parents of getting a photoshop program. While I do want to invest in CS3, my mother kept going round with the question why this particular was best. My only reply was it was the newest, so if I bought it, it'd be a newer product for awhile and it'd be more updated and better than buying , say, 7.0. But after finding myself with no actual good answer to this I've come to ask which adobe photoshop do you think would suit my needs best? And my needs? I'm an artist would use the program for digital art around many SIM websites and possibly deviantart dot com and allow people to comission me (buy custom art from from.) I'd also use the program for making web designs for several websites including myspace and the SIM games. So, which one is my question.



Which adobe photoshop program do you recommend?norton antivirus 2007



Paint Shop Pro is very similar and way more cheaper, I think under 100 bucks you can buy it. The latest version is great. But to be honest there are many free clones out there, you don't even need to afford such expensive software, but if you want to go pro and u really need it I suggest the version 7.0 of photoshop is old but it isn't much different from the newer versions, what matters is the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment