Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have downloaded and installed adobe photoshop 2.0 but cannot seem to find a way to get to it in my

does antone know where it might be? I have checked under programs and have not seen it. I really need to use it. Also does anyone know of a photoshop that I can download and install for free that you might recommend? I am new to using a photoshop and am trying to learn. Thank you for any help you can provide!



I have downloaded and installed adobe photoshop 2.0 but cannot seem to find a way to get to it in my computer.antivirus software



I assume you mean Photoshop elements 2.0?



did you install it?



and no Photoshop is a $600 program (legally)



I have downloaded and installed adobe photoshop 2.0 but cannot seem to find a way to get to it in my computer.computer virus



Wow, 2.0. Try one a little more recent. It's probably not compatible with your version of Windows. If you mean elements 2.0, then that's a different program all together.
do you have a 'search assistant' program? if so open that and enter "photoshop" in the blank box. Hit enter and wait.



It should tell you where the missing item is.

No comments:

Post a Comment