Thursday, October 8, 2009

How are my Photoshop skills? Do you like this picture?

Question "Am I Ugly" was deleted, so maybe you can give me an opinion of the Photoshop and selective color skills used here.



Thanks!



http://www.flickr.com/photos/12604020@N0...



How are my Photoshop skills? Do you like this picture?spyware removal



Hee hee hee....who couldn't love those green eyes! And that's the chin of a champion.



Edit: Ara, I just love your response to Antoni, can't wait to see what he does with it.



How are my Photoshop skills? Do you like this picture?virus protection software



Wow! 3 hours and it's not deleted yet. Personally, I like the teeth the best, but you knew that I would say that.
Looks like the girl I picked up at the saloon in '98.



Yikes!



That is a fun shot. I think.
Wow, are you related to Jay Leno, by any chance?
cant really call it skills so much as using a simple feature in photoshop
I still would........lol



a



http://www.flickr.com/photos/martini2005...
I like it.
Thanks for sharing. It's a really fun image ... and the technical work looks darn good to me.



But how did you know my first ex-wife had green eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment