Monday, October 19, 2009

Adding Fonts To PhotoShop Elements.?

I just downloaded a safe font, but I do I not how to add it to my Photoshop Elements fonts. Please help?



I do not want to download it to Windows Wordperfect/Word.



Adding Fonts To PhotoShop Elements.?virus



In order to use a font, you have to install it on your Windows system. It will be available throughout windows, including Word Perfect and Photoshop Elements. To install the font, simply unpack it (if it is Zipped or otherwise compressed), and then drag the font file (or files) into your C:\Windows\Fonts directory. This will create a copy of the files in your Fonts directory. Then you can delete the originally-downloaded files (the copies will still be in your Fonts folder). Installing a new font won鈥檛 hurt your system; you don鈥檛 need to be afraid to install it. Besides, you can always delete later, if you get tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment