Thursday, October 8, 2009

Web photo gallery photoshop?

Hi there,



I am using Photoshop CS2 and I wanted to create a web photo gallery through the automate function.



I noticed that a few of the galleries that can be created can display information about the image.



For example: File, Title, Description, Credits and Copyright.



I thought that I could add info to the actual image using Bridge. So I gave it a try and filled in the File Info....but this did not display in the web gallery.



How can I input information to the image so that it displays in the web gallery for each image?



Many Thanks



Web photo gallery photoshop?product key



These informations can be displayed ONLY when using properties viewing, not for being display on web/explorer/etc. You have to add hardcore text onto them

No comments:

Post a Comment