Monday, October 19, 2009

Which Is Better Photoshop CS2 or Paint Shop Pro9?

I Have Photoshop cs2 but want to experiment with psp9 which one do you think is better? cus i think im gunna buy psp9 so then ill have both and it wont atter haha but my friend wants it and i was just wondering!



Which Is Better Photoshop CS2 or Paint Shop Pro9?adware remover



Adobe Photoshop is the undisputed, undefeated, %26 longtime prefered graphic editor by professional world wide.



Problem ... it takes years to master it %26 is way overkill for the home user.



I have both Photoshop %26 PSP .... for quick simple tasks I'll use PSP %26 for more complex features I will look to Photoshop.



There is nothing that PSP can do that Photoshop doesn't do as well.



If you are looking for more features (there are far less) you won't find them in PSP ... only more ease of use.



It really depends what your needs are.



regards,



Philip T



Which Is Better Photoshop CS2 or Paint Shop Pro9?antivirus protection



I'm not sure, it's been a while since I've used Paint Shop Pro, but I have used Photoshop CS2 and it's quite nice. Although, why pay so much for one of those when you can get the Gimp for FREE! It's basically just as good as Photoshop and PSP.
Both PSP and PS are awesome programs. I can do the same thing in PSP that I can do in PS, often in less steps as well. I feel both programs have a lot to offer a web/graphic artist. In my opinion, PSP was easier to learn so if you need to learn a program quick, try it. A plus on both programs is that there are literally thousands of tutorials for each.



It really depends on your technical skills. If you learn super fast and easy then PS maybe perfect for you. If you want an awesome program, either are great!



Also, on a side note... PS filters and plugins are compatible with PSP!
CS2 is a helluva lot more expensive and alot harder to learn! But, then, it can do a lot more stuff and alot better. I've had both (still do!) You'd be utterly amazed at the power of CS2 to shrink a picture faithfully (like, for website use)...and to create gradients...just for two items. And I haven't even learned to use CS2 to its full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment