Thursday, October 22, 2009

What's the Photoshop function that turns a photo into a tracing?

What's the function in Adobe Photoshop (I only have 7.0) that will take a regular photograph and turn it into just black and white outlines, like a tracing? I'm wanting to turn one of my pics into an avatar - negative doesn't do it of course, that's not what I need. But then I want to color it in, and then posterize it, and after a few more minor tweaks I think it will be pretty close to what I want. Anyway, thanks.



What's the Photoshop function that turns a photo into a tracing?best antivirus software



Try 'find edges' and 'trace contour'. 'Custom' is another one you may want to try.



Best to go though all the filter options and see which one is closest to what you want, then customize it.



What's the Photoshop function that turns a photo into a tracing?firewall



Happy to help. Report It


Try threshold-invert , or try with replace colors and do the trace ! Mail me if I gave you a good advice ! Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment