Thursday, October 8, 2009

Can't make Photoshop my default photo editor?

I've been trying to make photoshop my default editor. If try "my computer%26gt;tools%26gt;folder options%26gt;file types" PS is not an option in the list of suggested programs. if I select the PS.exe file as my selected program, my PC ignores this and carries on using whatever prog i had in there prior.



Hmmmm.



Can't make Photoshop my default photo editor?computer repair



right click on the files you want photoshop to open, select 'open with', 'choose program', choose photoshop then tick the square thats says "always use this program".



Can't make Photoshop my default photo editor?free antivirus



if its not on the list go to where it says 'other' and look for it.. maybe that'll work

No comments:

Post a Comment