Monday, October 19, 2009

How to fix color profiles on Photoshop??

I just installed Photoshop 7.0 on my computer and the colors are all wrong. They're all of. White is like a cream color and creams are yellow, and they're all messed up. When I go into ImageReady, the colors come out correctly so it's just Photoshop. So how do I FIX IT??



How to fix color profiles on Photoshop??nortan



With Photoshop 7, you've probably got Adobe Gamma in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader. It might be in the Control Panel as well.



Click Adobe Gamma and use this as an easy way to approximately calibrate your monitor with Photoshop.



How to fix color profiles on Photoshop??noton



I use PS7 too. I'll list my settings in Edit -%26gt; Color Settings, but abbreviate them a little:



Custom



Advanced mode on



Working spaces: RGB: sRGB, CMYK: SWOP v2, Gray: gamma 2.2, Spot: 20%



Policies: RGB, CMYK, Gray: Preserve embedded profiles, Mismatch: ask when opening checked, ask when pasting checked.



Options: ACE engine, perceptual, use black point compensation checked, use dither checked.



Looking at those settings, maybe you're using absolute rendering intent.



I've written color profile software so I know a thing or two about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment