Thursday, October 22, 2009

What settings should photoshop be on if I want to print a 4x6 image on 4x6 photo paper?

Do I need to change my settings in photoshop if I want to print a picture I have retouched? I have a canon printer that claims to print photo lab quality and i bought hp advanced photo paper in 4x6. I tried print someting but it only printed like the a 1/4 of the image when I had alread resized it to a 4x6. The part that did print came out very smudged and heavly printed on. Hmmm...any suggestions?



What settings should photoshop be on if I want to print a 4x6 image on 4x6 photo paper?computers



I'm pretty sure it's your print settings, and possibly a printer malfunction. make sure the paper you are using is image quality paper, and set the printer options using the 'advance options' button that should be in the print window that opens up when you tell it to print. Make sure the option 'print to edge' are checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment