Thursday, October 22, 2009

Learning to use photoshop and macromedia flash mx 2004?

Hi everyone %26gt;



I am looking for a website or somthing where I can learn how to use macromedia flash mx 2004 and photoshop 9 or 7 so I can use them to improve my website .thanks for your help



Learning to use photoshop and macromedia flash mx 2004?husqvarna



Honestly you're not going to find a site out there that's going to teach you as much as you probably want to know about Photoshop or Flash. The great part about these programs is that they have excellent help files (which include tutorials).



If you're looking for a good book to invest in, search through Amazon.com and use the user reviews to find the book that's best suited for you.



That being said, I've always loved the tutorials on www.phong.com



Learning to use photoshop and macromedia flash mx 2004?microsoft office



search tutorials online

No comments:

Post a Comment