Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photoshop CS3 - How do I make a jpg images larger and still maintain clarity?

I have several jpg images that I need to increase the size of - and everything I've tried produces jagged edges and distorted results. I have Photoshop CS3, and I've searched online for hours looking for a simple list of directions to do this without success. Can someone point me in the right direction?



Photoshop CS3 - How do I make a jpg images larger and still maintain clarity?antivirus download



You cannot do it with only CS3...there are addon that you can buy to do that. One called onOne Genuine Fractals, which is a plugin in CS3. Or you can buy PhotoZoom Pro, a separate application by itself...it works wonder. I tried/use both. Depend on what I'm working on.



Photoshop CS3 - How do I make a jpg images larger and still maintain clarity?bmw



it's impossible to increase the size of a picture without decreasing the quality. You may be able to reduce the amount the quality is decreased by going to image%26gt;image size and setting the resample image to bicubic. It might help a little, but it will still loose quality.
Unfortunately, you don't... short of retouching them after a resize.
What happens when you click on Image %26gt; Image Size?

No comments:

Post a Comment