Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photoshop EMERGENCY Please help!!?

I took a photo of my sisters Prom last weekend and everyone was rushing cause she had to be somewhere and this one photo I took is super nice of her and her boyfriend but the image is too dark and I really did bad at taking it here is the photo please tell me how to correct it in COREL PHOTOSHOP X2!! PLEASE ANY ADVICE IS GREAT!!



Here is the photo...



http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t40/T...



Photoshop EMERGENCY Please help!!?computer repair



Bring it in photoshop, then use the contrast tool under IMage and adjust.



Lighten it but dont add contrat...Do like 2 point contrast and 4 or 5 point enhancement to lighten it.



Photoshop EMERGENCY Please help!!?free antivirus



I pulled up your image on my system. As far as I can tell, it is exposed correctly. There are no blown highlights and there is detail in the shadows.



There is a caveat, though. I have a calibrated system and you don't. What I see is very much like what it will print like. With an uncalibrated system, that is not really the case. On your screen, the image may appear too dark for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is your brightness and contrast settings are out of whack for image viewing.



Advice? Kick out a print and see what you get. With nothing more than a touch of sharpening (something all digital images need), it looks fine as a 4x6. If it looks too dark from your printer (I don't know the setup), you can use a levels adjustment and move the mid tones to where you want them. In photoshop, this would be done with an adjustment layer, which doesn't directly effect the original image. If Corel doesn't have that capability, duplicate the image and make adjustments to the dupe.
If you're using Adobe Photoshop, use the following tools and adjust to your liking:

No comments:

Post a Comment