Friday, October 2, 2009

Anyone good with photoshop? want to help me out?

my best friend moved last year to another state. and her birthday is comming up so i wanted to mail her a picture of us as we are now. so i thought itd be really cute if i photoshopped a picture of us together. but im really bad at photoshop. so if anyone can put these two pictures together id be soooo happy! ill give you 10 points for this and i can make more questions that ill pick your answer. anything. so if anyone can do this thank you SOO much! =] if you have any questions email me and i can give you my aim sn.



theres are the two pictures:



http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z268/...



this is me^^



http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z268/...



my friend is the girl on the right:



i thought if you could put the picture of me in place of the girl on the left? if this picture doesnt work i can get another one. PLEASE HELP! =]



Anyone good with photoshop? want to help me out?anti virus software



Hi i am working on it, just give me a few seconds. Oh and i will need an address to send it to or some site to post it up onto.



Hey i started but i gotta go back to work... so sorry...



Anyone good with photoshop? want to help me out?aurora



I'm not very good with photoshop, so I can't help you. Sorry. But you both are very pretty. :)
jaxile picture looks ok, but you should use the blending too to smooth out the edges around the face so it doesnt look so choppy and that black blob on the bottom...something needs to be done with that. maybe change the background color
You are offering 10 points for something that a professional is going to charge you $100 or so.
Give me 5 minutes and I'll have it for you.



http://www.six03.com/images/youboth.jpg



There ya go, just a quick 5 minute photo manip.

No comments:

Post a Comment