Monday, October 5, 2009

Do I need to take a photoshop course to achieve photos like this?

Ok. So I've been playing around with photoshop for a while now (but I would say didn't really understand anything about color correction, shadows, highlighting until around 4 months ago). I use a canon digital rebel xt usually paired with the canon 50mm f/1.4 lens. This is my style, this is what I get: http://web.mac.com/halighphotography/hal...



Now my question is, do you think I would benefit from a photoshop course, or should I just keep playing with photoshop myself? Or should I buy a new camera? My dream is the newest mark iii, but i can barely afford my rent so that's out of the question. Please, any advice you can give me would be VERY helpful. This is my passion.



PS- These are the types of photos I want to achieve the look of. In your opinion, great photoshop skills, great camera, or just simply great photographer (which is a given, anyway)



http://angelreich.deviantart.com/



Do I need to take a photoshop course to achieve photos like this?pop up blocker



Hi! I think you have some good work. But if you want your work to be the effects like the deviant art submissions, those are High Dynamic Range images, ones taken with multiple f-Stops and converted with probably photo matix pro, then taken in to Photoshop for final results. These are actually great examples. For $19.99, Ben Willmore a Leader in Digital Photography Training has a course with www.xTrain.com/ben that will *guaruntee* teach you this technique, in less than 3 hours. If you want, contact me if you have any questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment