Monday, October 5, 2009

If I completely reinstall Photoshop CS3 Extended will my registration key still work?

The 3D features in Photoshop CS3 don't work- I have good uses for them and I paid for them- but every time I open a 3DS file it renders it wrong. It puts a black area on one side and the other side isn't complete. In a 3D model of a coke can, there was a jagged spike coming out of it. I don't know what to do, I used the Adobe installer to try to fix it but it still doesn't work.



So I'm thinking of completely uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop but then there's the registration problem; I don't want to do anything illegal but I think it could be that I can reinstall it using the same registration. It will be on the exact same computer, I'm not trying to install it on another computer too or anything, I just want to fix the 3D part of Photoshop. Thanks in advance for your answers and reading this big long thing.



dsavi



If I completely reinstall Photoshop CS3 Extended will my registration key still work?product key



If you've paid for the full version then reinstall as many times as you want on your PC

No comments:

Post a Comment