Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have never tried photoshop before, and I want to learn how it is used. How and where do I get star

Can you guys give me some sites that offers photoshop basics %26 tutorials and is (so) easy to learn understand? To those experienced users out there, could you pls email me some guides, or maybe step by step procedures? Make sure it's easy to understand (pardon on me, I don't easily cope up with some complicated procedures %26gt;...%26lt;). Email me at: billyjay_francisco@yahoo.com.



Thanks. I'm dying to hear from you guys. ^_^



I have never tried photoshop before, and I want to learn how it is used. How and where do I get start?nortan antivirus



http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorials/Ph...



http://www.good-tutorials.com/



I found I learned alot by following the book provided, too!



I have never tried photoshop before, and I want to learn how it is used. How and where do I get start?nortonantivirus



One of the best ways is to go check out a book at the library that will be very helpful
Double click on the icon!

No comments:

Post a Comment