Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is the best photoshop program i could buy?

i want to get a picture photoshop program... i need to get a good one.. i want to make alot of stuff on it... and also something that has video maker



What is the best photoshop program i could buy?antivirus protection



Gimp. Professional, reliable software. Available for Windows and Linux. And completely free, so technically you can't "buy" it.....



What is the best photoshop program i could buy?computer repair



sounds like your on paint shop pro level! yay!



seriously, doesnt sound like you need adobe photoshop..



try gimp!



www.gimp.org its free!



as for "video maker" be a little more specific
Adobe Photoshop is by far the best from what I know. My friend is a photo major and he's all about PS. I am not a photo nut but I like to edit and mess around so I use Microsoft Digital Image 10. It seems like it has all the effects and stuff and its very easy to use. Its not too basic and not to complicated. I don't believe its very expensive, at most about a hundred bucks. Adobe Photoshop is like $800 or more I think.
Alot of people like Adobe Photoshop but its very expensive.
I recommand you to use Google Picasa to manage and edit your pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment