Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I don't like Photoshop, am I alone?

It may be good for its functionality, but I just don't find it intuitive or pleasant to use. Everyone seems to love Photoshop though! Are there people out there who agree with me, and wonder why it has no major rival?



I don't like Photoshop, am I alone?antivirus programs



I really don't care for Photoshop either - I find PaintShop Pro to be a much easier and more functional application. I don't see the appeal of Photoshop, even though it was the first one of the two that I learned, I quickly switched to PaintShop Pro. My daughter loves Photoshop and she uses it quite a bit and she feels just the opposite from me.



I don't like Photoshop, am I alone?computer protection



me 2 i dont like photoshop
photoshop is kinda complicated. but the features r really coooool. specially the cs2. that is really cool. other's r good also.
you're not alone, that's why i'm using PAINT.NET instead.
I pretty much like Photoshop, but I'm more used to Paint Shop Pro.
Sorry, but I love PhotoShop and couldn't do my job without it. I have Macromedia FreeHand and CorelDraw also, but I always go back to PhotoShop whenever I can.



Have you worked the tutorials that Adobe offers for PhotoShop? Maybe that would help.
Not really, I tend to prefer the microsoft packages for my basic needs. I guess you could say I am a micro-softie! Oh, and thanks for the points!
I'm biased, I like Photoshop because it's what I've been trained in. I think Illustrator is a better program for outright creating stuff, but for editing I've yet to find much better than photoshop.
yes ur alone

No comments:

Post a Comment