Monday, October 5, 2009

Where can i find some adobe photoshop brush downloads for adobe version 6.0?

I want to put brushes on my photoshop. But where can i find sites that could help me download these brushes? My adobe photoshop version is 6.0.



Where can i find some adobe photoshop brush downloads for adobe version 6.0?ducati



Adobe Studio Exchange has a lot of free stuff for Photoshop including brushes http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/in...



Some should be good for version 6 as well.



Good luck.



Where can i find some adobe photoshop brush downloads for adobe version 6.0?hp



There are quite a few brush sets people have posted on Deviantart.com. I think you browse under resources and then look for Photoshop Brushes. I've used quite a few of them with Photoshop 7.0. They may still work with 6.0.
bataly ta5alof

No comments:

Post a Comment