Monday, October 5, 2009

Photoshop CS3, After I select my path what do I do?

Ok, brand new to Adobe Photoshop. I wanted to cut a person out of a picture, and place him on a white background. I used the pen tool, and clicked magnetic so I conformed to my image. It seems to work, and it says that I created a path, but where do I go from here. I can't copy it or anything. I am so confused. Please help me work my way through it.



Photoshop CS3, After I select my path what do I do?hp



To change your path into a selection goto the PATHS pallete and near the bottom is a button to convert path into a selection. After you convert it to a selection you should be able to do what ever you want (Cut, Copy, Transfom etc. its up to you) Hope this helps good luck. BTW try using the magnetic lasso tool instead next time. Does the same thing as the PEN tool only it just creates a selection not a path. :-)



Photoshop CS3, After I select my path what do I do?mcaffee



A much easier way to do this is to use the Photoshop Extract feature. This tutorial makes it sound much more difficult than it is, but it's pretty detailed: http://www.macmerc.com/articles/Graphics...

No comments:

Post a Comment