Monday, October 5, 2009

When i crack photoshop CS2 will adobe find out about it and sue me or come knocking on my door?

i cracked photoshop CS2 but everyday im afraid that the ppl in charge of adobe will come knocking at my door sueing me or something.....i just want a straight answer. thanks.



When i crack photoshop CS2 will adobe find out about it and sue me or come knocking on my door?antivirus downloads



No, they won't. I don't want to encourage you to feel good about it, but odds are they won't because there's no money in it.



When i crack photoshop CS2 will adobe find out about it and sue me or come knocking on my door?cafe racer



Go buy it you cheapo!
as i believe NOP!!
just dont update. my friend had one on his and he updated then hes computer crashed untill the next day. he wasnt able to use the same program again
depends on where you live. More chance of that in the US than another country.
Honestly, I think they have a lot more things to worry about. Like the guys figuring out the key generator formulas, and developing the newest CS3 version.

No comments:

Post a Comment