Friday, October 2, 2009

Can I use Photoshop elements to create a web page?

I'd like to use photoshop elelments to create a webpage template. I already have all my pictures and artwork on it, so I think it would be easiest. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do that? I'd like to use merchant moms as a hosting provider, or something similar. I have had homestead before, but merchant moms is more inexpensive. Thanks!



Can I use Photoshop elements to create a web page?vista



No, you can not. What would be easiest is if you can take the template you have and import it into Dreamweaver or some other WYSIWYG. That is the only way I can think of.



I own Elements and have not seen any way to create a web page from file.



Can I use Photoshop elements to create a web page?antispyware



I don't think so. Look around on your computer or in the bundled software that came with it, and you will most likely find a web page maker, such as Adobe Pagemill or some such program. The software will put your pages into HTML format, ready for upload to your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment