Monday, October 5, 2009

My Adobe Photoshop died or something and I don't have the box with the serial code. Does someon

Yeah, something happend to my photoshop and it no longer works. Its now asking for the serial code again. At first i used the trial, then i actually bought it. But i no longer have the code so i can't use it anymore.



I actually paid for it and im really gonna need my photoshop so if you happen to have your serial code (on the box or whatever) can you please tell me it?



My Adobe Photoshop died or something and I don't have the box with the serial code. Does someone have theirs?aurora



If you really paid for it you need to call Adobe and tell them about your situation, I'm sure they will help.



My Adobe Photoshop died or something and I don't have the box with the serial code. Does someone have theirs?download



Do as the first person said. If you're serious, you will have to have the patience to deal with Adobe's customer service. But my serial code wouldn't work for your copy, and neither will anyone else's which you should know.



Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment