Monday, October 5, 2009

I made a website layout on Photoshop, and I plan on buying webspace but I am confused about a few th

So the first question I have is this: I created a layout for my homepage for a business web site and on the page I have boxes going down the left hand side for navigation of my site (Home, Contact Me, etc...). How can I make it so that the boxes are clickable and bring you to another page in my site?



The second question I have is: Once I finish making my layouts for my website and I buy web space. How do I go about putting my pages online? I know I saved my layouts in a .html format (I did the layout using a tutorial online). What's the next step?



I do not understand Code very much, but am willing to learn. I made my layouts with photoshop C52 using online help tutorials. So far I have a web page and two pages that I want to be linked through my navigation bar. I made them separately. I will take any adive that can be helpful!!



Ps... I don't want someone else to make my site and I do not want to go through a site provider... I want to make it from scratch with photoshop!



I made a website layout on Photoshop, and I plan on buying webspace but I am confused about a few things...?computer security



For a basic link you will need to use the anchor tag, you can learn about that in the link below.



Being that you are new to html I will try and explain some basics to you :)



Since you want to make your websites template from scratch you will want to have some (A lot) of html basics under you belt, I would recommend you do the html tutorials on that website to give you some experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment