Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A program other than Photoshop to edit pictures?

I tried to download the Photoshop trial onto my laptop but I do not have all the requirement. The pictures I took are from a microscope and due to the program used I can only look at them in Windows Fax and Picture viewer. When I open these pictures with paint they are huge and can't be made any smaller. Is there any other trial program I could download to edit these pictures?



Thanks



A program other than Photoshop to edit pictures?live update



Try Picasa for free!



A program other than Photoshop to edit pictures?norten



Get Picasa from Google. It is great and it is FREE!
try Corel PHOTO-PAINT



it comes with the Corel Draw package which is a great software too



give it a whirl, its the best i know



cheers
You are trying to use it for some school work obviously..I would recommend going for the HP Image Zone. It usually comes with a printer but it is downloadable. It is the best u can use. Using picasa and the rest is all for fun. At the same time though u should make copies of your photos so if Image Zone doesn't do it for you Microsoft Picture it! works just as good.
I use Picasa
I don't know the specs off hand, but Gimp works similar to Photoshop.
Trust me, picasa actually slows your PC, try Paint Shop Pro by Jasc software, it's awesome.
the gimp

No comments:

Post a Comment