Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I lost my Adobe Photoshop 7.0 CD but still have the serial code?

I cant seem to find the set up, does anyone know a site that has the set up for adobe photoshop 7.0?



I lost my Adobe Photoshop 7.0 CD but still have the serial code?ktm



I have just Googled:



http://www.brothersoft.com/adobe-photosh...



wdw



I lost my Adobe Photoshop 7.0 CD but still have the serial code?nortan



Thats a pretty old bit of software, but you should still be able to contact Adobe for replacement media.
You won't find PS 7 easily downloadable. Since you still have the SN...consider buying a PS upgrade, OR CALL ADOBE.com and let them know what happened. If you give them your SN, and or proof of purchase, they might be able to send you a new disc! If they cannot, I suggest you upgrade, we are about 4-5 versions above 7 now, and it makes a huge difference, trust me the upgrade is worth every penny!
GOOGLE IT!!!!



THEN DOWNLOAD AND YOU GOT THE SERIAL THATS ALL YOU NEED.
iso hunt (isohunt.com) or lime wire... if all else fails call adobe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment