Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Can I move my Photoshop from one MAC to another?

I have it on my old iBook G3 and would like to put it on my desktop, but the cd's were stolen long ago. I am the registered owner of a Photoshop program. Is there some kind of ID or something that would make Adobe sympathetic to my plight? I had someone I thought was my "friend" do the installation. Now I can't find him or my cd's.



Can I move my Photoshop from one MAC to another?internet



If you are a registered user than you can call Adobe and ask for a replacement install CD. I think they will do that (for a fee).



Just copying the drive to the new computer drive won't copy all of the permissions and codes you need to make it run. However, you can make an exact clone of your old drive, to your new drive, and that will work. I know that you can take both machines to an apple reseller to have this done for you, or there may be cloning software out there too. This may be your best option. Good Luck.



Can I move my Photoshop from one MAC to another?network



Locate your serial number in the About Photoshop dialog. Then contact Adobe Customer Service to transfer the serial number to the next Macintosh computer.



http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgeba...



There's a form you will need to fill out.



http://www.adobe.com/support/service/ts/...

No comments:

Post a Comment