Monday, October 5, 2009

I want to photoshop my face on a dollar bill?

How do I do this? I have photoshop I just need a tutorial on this.



I want to photoshop my face on a dollar bill?spyware remove



Go to this website:



http://www.saberfusion.com/dollarbill.ph...



It will give you a nice step by step guide. You basically have to scan a bill then lay it out on photoshop, then you have to cut your own picture out and then just replace it with the center picture of the dollar.



That link will give you details on how to do it and it shows pictures for easy instructions.



I want to photoshop my face on a dollar bill?virus protection



Try this link!



http://www.inkart.com/pages/Tutorial/ind...



Hope it helps! It's a tutorial on how to make images look like it would be on a dollar bill. :)



Once you make your face look like it would be on a dollar bill, you can use the tutorial mentioned in the link above posted by Sean to paste it onto a dollar bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment